Services 2018-07-11T14:49:00+00:00

Charities, Not For Profits, and Associations

We serve many of the area’s most prominent organizations. The regulatory, reporting, and assurance environment has changed substantially for these organizations in recent years.

If you are in this business you know that the way things use to be is no longer good enough. Ask around, we let our reputation speak for itself. If you view your CPA firm as your compliance and assurance partner, we are the firm for you.

To speak to one of our partners about your needs in this area, please contact Tim Galvin.

Businesses, Trusts, Estate-Freezes, Business Succession Plans

We provide compilation and review engagements to numerous businesses along with providing tax and advisory services.

Legitimate family income-splitting opportunities, succession issues, intergenerational wealth transfers and advisory services are all areas where HGK Partners LLP has extensive experience helping you minimize exposure and efficiently achieve your goals.

All potential new clients receive a free one hour consultation with one of our partners. We do these by appointment only. To schedule your free appointment, please click here.

Qualified USA CPA Filings

US citizens residing in Canada: the IRS does want your money. They have no “Taxpayer Bill of Rights” and no “Fairness” process similar to or the equivalent of Canada Revenue Agency’s.

Do you own and rent out property in the USA? Are you a US citizen or green-card holder? If these situations apply to you and even though you live in Canada, you do have to file a tax return with the IRS annually.

HGK Partners LLP has one of the area’s few CPA’s that can handle both your Canadian and USA tax reporting obligations. If you have a Canadian or US tax concern, please contact Bill Kai or George Gregory.

Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.